Where do I apply for a Concealed Pistol License?

If you live within the city limits of Washougal, you can apply in person at the Washougal Police Department, by appointment only at this time. If you live in the unincorporated area of the county, you must apply in person at the Sheriff’s Office. Non-Washington residents may apply at any local law enforcement agency in Washington State.

Fingerprinting for concealed pistol license (CPL) processing have resumed as of Wednesday, July 8 by appointment only at Washougal Police Department. All applicants must wear a face covering.

You will be able to schedule your in-person fingerprinting appointment when completing the online application form.  

Show All Answers

1. When do I need to have a Concealed Pistol License?
2. Where do I apply for a Concealed Pistol License?
3. What are the application hours?
4. Is there a background check?
5. Are there other requirements?
6. How long does it take before I receive my license?
7. What documents will I need to bring with me?
8. How long is my Concealed Pistol License valid?
9. How do I renew my Concealed Pistol License?
10. What if I lose my concealed pistol license?
11. What if I change my address?
12. Does Washington have reciprocity for Concealed Pistol Licenses with any other states?
13. How do I get more information about Washington state firearms law?