Report a Concern

If this is an emergency, call 911. If this is a non-emergencyYourGov City of Washington requiring Law Enforcement, call 311.


YourGOV is an application that allows you to report City related non-emergency issues to the City of Washougal, such as, potholes, graffiti and street light problems. YourGOV can be used via the Web or by downloading the app to your mobile phone or tablet. By using YourGOV, you will be able to submit an issue and track its progress from submittal to completion! You may report an issue by entering the address or selecting a location on the map. In addition, you may view issues that have been submitted by other Citizens and track their status.

Bill Payment

If your inquiry is in regards to a bill please go to Utility Billing for contact info and frequently asked questions. If you would like to ask the City a Question or Make a Comment on another matter you can call City Hall at 360-835-8501 or Submit Form.