Learn how to sign up for paperless billing and payment reminders with the City of Washougal's new online system! Follow along with this quick video and the instructions below.
Signing up is easy! Just follow these directions:
- Go to municipalonlinepayments.com/washougalwa.
- Login into your account by clicking Login/Register in the top right corner of the page.
- Use your credentials to login. If you don’t have an online account, registering is easy. Just click Register.
- Find Utility Billing at the top left side of the page.
- This will take you to a screen with a summary of your bill.
- Click on Sign Up for E-Billing on the right hand panel.
- Enter the email address where you would like to receive your paperless utility bill and then re-enter to confirm.
- If you would also like to continue receiving a paper copy of your bill, select the box for Mail Paper Copy.
- Once you’re finished, click Update to confirm.
Now you will be notified by email when your bill is ready with the due date and amount.
With the city’s new online system, you can also sign up to receive payment reminders through text messages, phone calls or emails!
- Click on Sign Up for Reminders on the right-hand panel.
- Choose whether you would like to receive text or phone calls, then enter in your phone number.
- Click Update once you are complete to confirm.
- To receive email reminders, click on Sign Up for Reminders again.
- Choose the Email Reminder Settings tab this time.
- Once you click the On button, a number of different auto pay reminders will appear.
- Select from Scheduled Payment, Drafted Payment and Declined Payment.
- Click Update to confirm.
Now you should be all signed up to for paperless billing and to receive reminders about your utility bill. Don’t forget, with the new system, you have 24/7 access to your account.
If you have questions, contact the Utility Billing Department at 360-835-8501, Option 1.