The City of Washougal’s Water Division will be changing out water residential water meters again this year. The project will begin in June and continue through the summer, compiling Book 12 and Book 13 (maps below). The work includes a cost free upgrade to increase remote meter-reading efficiencies.
What to expect:
- Changing the meter may require your water to be turned off for a short period of time (~15 minutes typically).
- If your meter is being fully replaced, we will knock on your door to let you know before work begins.
- If you don't answer the door, we will look at the meter to see if water is in-use in the residence; if the water is in-use, we will come back another time.
- If the meter is off, we will change out the meter.
- Upon changing the meter, we will use an external hose bibb to flush any air from the line, if accessible.
Should you have any questions, please contact Adam Connolly at 360-835-8501 ext. 217 or Kristina Haag at 360-835-8501 ext. 504.