Here’s what you need to know to participate in the Tuesday, September 8, 2020 Planning Commission Work Session through the online ZOOM application and/or by phone. Residents may call in and participate during public comment periods during the workshop and meeting (instructions below).
Agendas are available at https://www.cityofwashougal.us/admin/calendar.aspx?CID=22.
Work Session – 5:30 PM
OPTION 1 -- Join the virtual meeting from any device:
- First-time ZOOM users, go to https://zoom.us
To download the free ZOOM Cloud Meetings app for your device
Or, click the Join Meeting link in the top right corner and paste – 81284488602
- From any device click the meeting link - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81284488602
- Enter Passcode: 503738
- Enter your email and name, and then join webinar.
- Wait for host to start the meeting.
OPTION 2 -- Join the virtual meeting from your phone (audio only):
- Dial 360.833.7999
- When prompted, enter meeting ID 81284488602
- Attendees may click the Raise Hand icon in the app to be called upon for up to 3 minutes of time.
A. If listening and commenting by phone, hit *9 to “raise your hand” for comment.
- You may also send public comments before and during meetings to the City’s public comments email, firstname.lastname@example.org (limit to 300 words). Your email will be routed to the Council and included in the record.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MEETING CONTENT OR THE FORMAT?
Contact email@example.com or call 360.835.8501 ext. 603.