City of Washougal Public Works Department has re-opened most park restrooms across the city and will be following appropriate CDC protocols to ensure cleanliness and safety for park users. Restrooms at Hamllik Park and the men’s restroom at Upper Hathaway Park will remain closed for repairs.
Park users are expected to follow physical-distancing and safety protocols including:
- Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms.
- Follow CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence and as you pass.
- Observe CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of six-feet from other persons not from your household at all times.
- If you are not able to maintain physical-distancing guidelines while visiting a park, please go home and try to come again at another time.
For the latest updates on the City of Washougal’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit cityofwashougal.us/COVID19.
We are grateful to the Washougal community for rising to the occasion during this pandemic and for demonstrating care for the health and safety of the community and our staff as we enjoy our great parks. For questions, please contact Michelle Wright, Interim Assistant Public Works Director at email@example.com.