October 23, 2021
1220 A St.
Washougal, WA 98671
Drug Take Back
Saturday, October 23, 2021
Bring unused medication for safe, free disposal at five drive-thru Drug Take Back Event sites in Clark County:
- Any prescription and over-the-counter medication including pills, liquids & inhalers will be accepted for safe, FREE disposal.
- Medications may remain in original containers and labels do not need to be removed.
- Medications not in original containers will be accepted too.
- Vaping devices & e-Cigarettes WITHOUT Batteries will also be accepted for free disposal at all event sites EXCEPT Cowlitz Indian Tribal Public Safety Department.
- Sharps and syringes will be accepted from noncommercial sources ONLY at the PeaceHealth SW Urgent Care event site. Use an approved Sharps container when transporting; if one is not available, use a rigid plastic container with a lid (ex: plastic milk jug) & label the container: WARNING-SHARPS DO NOT RECYCLE
- NO prefilled syringes will be accepted for disposal at any event site.
Washougal Silver Star Search and Rescue
1220 A St., Washougal
* Not accepting Sharps or syringes
* Accepting vape pens & e-cigarettes WITHOUT batteries
FREE Year-Round Medication Disposal locations
Did you know any day can be a drug take back day? Protect loved ones and keep medicine out of the wrong hands by properly disposing prescription medications at a drug take back event or at a year-round medication disposal location near you. To find free year-round medication disposal locations anywhere in Washington state go to TakeBackYourMeds.com or for more information about free year-round medication disposal locations in Clark and Skamania counties visit: www.preventcoalition.org/resources or call Clark County Public Health at (564) 397-7352. Remember: Keep any medications in your home out of reach and locked away.