Concealed Pistol License

If you live within the City limits of Washougal, you can apply in person at the Washougal Police Department. If you live in the unincorporated area of the county, you must apply in person at the Sheriff's Office. Non-Washington residents may apply at any local law enforcement agency in Washington State.

Pistol in Holster on Belt