Statewide COVID-19 Utility Moratorium Ends September 30
MAKE A PLAN.
KEEP YOUR SERVICE.
Connect with Us
If you have questions about your utility bill, new service sign up, or requesting changes to your existing water or sewer account, please contact our Utilities Department. We are happy to assist you.
- When is my bill due?
- Whom do I contact regarding utility services?
- What information of mine does Utility Billing keep?
- How are utility rates calculated?
- When is the meter read?
- How do I pay my bill?
- Can I pay ahead?
- When is my payment considered late?
- What information is required to sign up for utility services?
- What happens if I have excess credit after my final bill?
- What if I cannot pay my bill?
- Can I set up Automatic Payments?
- What is the City's landlord/tenant policy?
- What if I have a leak?